I have chosen to conduct a peer review of the interactive learning resource ” How to Design and Deliver an Effective Presentation “.

After reading their drafts, I have to admit that they did a good job. First of all, for students, the presentation is a frequent exposure in the course; for workers, in order to sell his product or seek cooperation and investment, more often than not, they needs to go through a presentation. So, as far as the topic is concerned, using presentation as a theme is practical enough and has a wide audience.

Next, the content of the presentation instruction was divided into three steps: slides, presentation, and presentation skills, which can gradually improve and enhance learners’ presentations. After that, the teaching content of each step is divided into “reflect-explain-explore-apply-reflect” and activities are set for each step. This helps learners to improve their presentations in more detail and also allows them to check their completion after each stage. The required work was also done very well in the background introduction stage.

At the end, I suggest that since this is about educating learners on how to design and deliver an effective presentation, learners can be shown some examples of effective presentations. This will allow learners to compare their work with the examples and get a clearer picture of whether or not they have achieved the level of presentation they expect.

I would also suggest adding an activity in the final stage which could involve learners designing and delivering a presentation and having their presentation evaluated and provided with a feedback. this would better test the learners’ application of what they have learnt after they have completed the course.